Maybe you’ve heard, CW, Lily, Vicky, and Shealea are organizing a wonderful year long bookish challenge: The Year of the Asian. All you need to do is read books by Asian authors. Yep, that is! Click here, here, here and here to read their posts. Be sure to follow their page to get all the updates.
I’m super excited because it just goes perfectly well with my own plans of reading SFF by POC and diving into #romanceclass. I’m going for the Malayan Tapir and setting a goal of 24 books. Hopefully I can read even more!
Let me know if you have read any of these books!
Here is my TBR
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco: YA Fantasy 
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang: Contemporary Romance
- Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee: YA Fantasy 
- Outrun The Moon by Stacey Lee: YA Historical Fiction
- Forest Of A Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao: YA Fantasy 
- A Line In The Dark by Malinda Lo: YA Fantasy
- Timekeeper by Tara Sim: YA Fantasy 
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud: YA SF
- Forbidden Hearts by Alisha Rai: Contemporary Romance 
- Serpentine by Cindy Pon: YA Fantasy 
- Prom Queen Perfect by Clarisse David: YA Contemporary
- The Epic Crush of Genie Lo by F.C. Yee: YA Fantasy
- The Queen’s Game by Carla de Guzman: Contemporary Romance
- A Thousand Beginnings and Endings (anthology)
- Markswoman by Rati Mehrotra: YA Fantasy 
- Jade City by Fonda Lee: Adult Fantasy
- The Astonishing Color Of After by Emily X.R. Pan: YA Contemporary
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi: YA Fantasy
- The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang: Adult Fantasy
- Grumpy Fake Boyfriend by Jackie Lau: Contemporary Romance
- Like Nobody’s Watching by Tara Frejas: Contemporary Romance
- Spirit Hunters by Ellen Oh: MG Fantasy 
- The Bollywood Bride by Sonali Dev: Contemporary Romance
- Ignite The Stars by Maura Milan: YA SF
What will you be reading for YARC?